Sunday, April 24, 2011

ILLUMINATION 017

If you see heaven on an earthly manner, then you can conclude that the false religion is giving us heaven on earth. With all the feast and fiesta dedicated to their patron saints...all the carnal revelries of directly blaspheming God creator by conducting procession...displaying idols on the street to bow down and worship...just how costly those motorcade and the fine linen dresses, the expensive flowers...oh no all merchants will mourn when this religion finally gets it judgment. I saw satan and the fallen angel going down with them. The commercial aspect of course makes this religion floats.
   I can laugh...
   I wonder what's the update with Japan situation now? I was stuck doing henna tattoo for the past days. I can create my own destiny.
   You step on to it and then watch the situation. Then dive. Bravely for the expecting souls in the palm of your hands...they will not make it on their own.
When was this picture taken anyway? Exactly. It really make me very very happy. Nostalgic. An old photograph that bring back bitter sweet memories of my collegiate life. The only thorn among the roses. I'm so thankful to Facebook that once again I was able to chat with my classmate.
Still it is not a popular choice...yes, but I must not faint. Must continue to preach the gospel. They hardentheir hearts even if I present facts. Lord help them...

Matthew 28:18-20
"And Jesus came up and spoke to them saying, 'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.' And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. ...and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you: He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but He who has disbelieved shall be condemned. Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and rise again from the dead the third day; and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem

No comments: